One of the most valuable assets I ever had for my creative business was another creative I trusted to give me honest, critical feedback.
And if you’re like me, you work in silos. A lot. Which doesn’t give much opportunity to work with another creative. Right?
Here’s your opportunity.
Work with me one on one, ongoing or for a short period, to accomplish a long-term goal. During a series of sessions, we’ll determine your goal and formulate a milestone plan to get you there.
With a creative mentorship you can:
- Position your brand and skills
- Design and launch your creative site
- Organize and streamline your processes
- Level up or learn a skill (eg. brand strategy, design, creative direction, etc.)
- Set up your creative business
- …whatever you want to accomplish
“Without a doubt, this experience ranks among the best investments I've made for my business and for myself. Erik's genuine dedication to my success was evident in every interaction we had. Our sessions were something I eagerly anticipated, thanks to his caring and constructive demeanor. I highly recommend Erik to anyone seeking transformative mentorship and impactful results.” - Isaiah Del Sol, Studio Volari
- A minimum of 6 or 10, 60 minute sessions, one on one with Erik
- Real-time, honest feedback from a seasoned creative
- Actionable takeaways from each session
- Applicable resources or links necessary to further your progress
As a creative, you have to invest in your progress and business. It’s imperative to your long term success.
Clients come and go, but your business will be yours always.
60 min sessions may be scheduled as frequently as you’d like and combined into longer sessions if desired.
“His guidance and support in refining my brand voice and enhancing my design skills were truly invaluable.” - Isaiah D.
"It’s like having a creative partner, dedicated solely to your goals." - Erik Quigley